Your support means the world to us and the Women of Hope residents. We have many avenues that you can contribute to our recovery program. By inviting our residents to perform at your event, it helps spread awareness of our faith-based and successful recovery program.
If you buy any of our Hope Cakes/Treats or shop/donate at the Hope Store, you are providing not only monetary support but also life skills to our residents. We always welcome donated resources that we can’t typically get ourselves and volunteer support within our program.
How to Help
Ongoing / always needed and appreciated
We keep a current and ongoing supply needs list here and in our monthly e-newsletter. Below are items they are in constant usage. To donate the items you can contact us, bring the items to the Hope House, or your local church if your church handles collections for our program. You can also drop-ship any items straight from Amazon by changing your ship to address to our location. Thank you for any supplies that you’re able to give.
- Paper Towels, Paper Plates
- Plastic Plates + Drink Cups
- Plastic Eating Utensils
- Trash Bags
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Liquid Floor Cleaner
- Dishwashing Detergent
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Fabric Softener
- Non-Chlorine Bleach/Color Booster
- Scouring Powder/Scrubbie Bubbles
- Window/Glass Cleaner
- Copy Paper
- Kleenex Tissues
- Toilet Paper
- Health / Beauty Aids
- Skin + Body Wash
- Shampoo + Conditioner
- Pens + Markers
Special / larger and one-time donations
Our special larger or one-time donations and services will continually allow us to help restore many women’s lives back to God, family, work, and community. We know these items seem big in request, but you never know who has access to them until you let the need be known. If you have access or have any of these items, services, and/or special funding, please contact us.
- Convection Oven
- Commercial Dishwasher
- Commercial Washer/Dryer
- Transition House for Women/Children
- Repave Parking Lot
- 2 New Vans for safe travel
- Education Fund for GED Classes
- Fund for Counseling Licenses
- Childcare Staffing for Hope in Bloom
- Expanded Kitchen Facilities
- Payoff Note on HRC Property
- Pickup Truck for hauling furniture
- Maintenance/Repair for Church Sign
- Maintenance/Repair for Steeple
- Permanent Full-time Cook
- Permanent Full-time Admin. Asst.
- All Buildings Power-washed
- Resident Sponsorship Funding
BE A PART OF SOMEONE’S BREAKTHROUGH
God provides for our needs in many ways; but the truth is we need donations to fill the gaps in our budget. The donations we receive allow us to feed, clothe, house, and provide a safe and loving atmosphere where lives and hearts can change and heal.